Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Good Luck Monday >

Good Luck Monday

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Good Luck Monday

Old 11-29-2002, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default Good Luck Monday

I want to wish all my fellow Pa hunters goodluck Monday. I have 4 inches of snow on the ground for opening day which is always nice when we can get it. Found a fresh scrape Thursday , in my area at least there are stiff a few bucks with amore' on their minds so it could make things interesting.
Hunt safe and good luck
Old 11-30-2002, 02:34 AM

Default RE: Good Luck Monday

Good Luck to you Ruddyduck.I will be out in the Pa woods trying for a buck or doe.I here the weather for this weekend calls for lake effect snow with a possibility of 20in. depending on which way the wind blows.I love hunting in the snow no matter what but that much could slow things down abit.Good Luck to you and every one be safe and watch those points on bucks in Pa. big fines already in archery.