Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 What I see in my crystal ball, concerning PA. >

What I see in my crystal ball, concerning PA.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Old 12-20-2006, 06:03 AM

Default RE: What I see in my crystal ball, concerning PA.

Tryk yes you are sticking your nose in but what's new about that on this site...everyone sticks their $.02 in everywhere.
Rob has stated several times how I killed those bucks on public land and it was "robbing" someone else from a mature buck in another 2 yrs. He doesn't like I killed them on DMPs in high deernumbered areas... yes I did not kill them on my family's land..but isn't that what the DMPs were developed for, to harvest DEER not just mature post breeding age does but DEER? I have in the past killed BB on my own land and my children did so again this year.
I really don't see how anyone cantake the moral high ground on my BB killing. It is a legal harvest in an area with deer density numbers higher than the PGC wants there....to me that is doing the SPORTING thing, not the unsporting thing!!!!!!
Old 12-20-2006, 07:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: eagle chickie

Tryk yes you are sticking your nose in but what's new about that on this site...everyone sticks their $.02 in everywhere.
Rob has stated several times how I killed those bucks on public land and it was "robbing" someone else from a mature buck in another 2 yrs. He doesn't like I killed them on DMPs in high deernumbered areas... yes I did not kill them on my family's land..but isn't that what the DMPs were developed for, to harvest DEER not just mature post breeding age does but DEER? I have in the past killed BB on my own land and my children did so again this year.
I really don't see how anyone cantake the moral high ground on my BB killing. It is a legal harvest in an area with deer density numbers higher than the PGC wants there....to me that is doing the SPORTING thing, not the unsporting thing!!!!!!

I've slipped 4 shafts into 4 BB already this season, all on public land! I love the meat and the PGC is giving us their blessings by offering so many doe tags. I couldn't give a rat's butt about saving bucks for the horn hunters in 3-4 years. If it is legal it is down!! As far as I'm concerned if the PGC wanted them protected they would simply make it a law that any male deer be tagged with your 1 buck tag.

< Message edited by eagle chickie -- 10/11/2006 8:52:16 AM >
As luck would have it the number just went to 5 since 9/30 !! This time I honestly didn't know it was a BB till I recovered him. I think I'll slow down as I only have 2 more DMAP and my original doe tag and buck tag left till flintlock season is done with in January...must scoot an pull his hide. EC
I'd like to see the backstraps from 1 mature(tough) buck that will equal those from 9 BB. And yes the letter of the law is always followed in my camps. like I said if you don't like the law then work to get it changed, fine by me.Someone made the comment about saving some deer for next year,etc...well isn't it the PGC that ASKS us to harvest the deer to save the trees in the first place? The very same PGC that so many here profess to be the savior of QDMwho's idea is to kill anterless deer to raise buck on the same habitat.
Heck I have no problem with the PGC reducing deer numbers on public land, I have killed all 5 of my BB on public land . But I never hit the release on my own lands on any buck under 8pt/16"/3 yrs old.
I don't kill BB on my property I do it on other property open to the public. Some joins mine some is in other WMUs near my home, and yet others are DMAP.

The problem with lying is that you have to be careful to remeber what you said before. the problem with lying in print is that everyone can see the lies and contradicting statements side by side.

YOU DID SAY YOU KILLED THOSE BB'S ON PUBLIC LAND! THEN YOU SAID YOU KILLED THEM ON PRIVATE GROUND! WHICH IS TRUE AND WHICH IS A LIE?

You said you kill BB's intentionallybut then you claimone was annot intentional. You claim to shoot BB'sto save does but you claim that you only do it on land where deer need to be reduced. If you were tryimng to help reduce the herd where need, you wouldnt avoid shooting does. Why not tell the truth? Couldthe truthbe thatyou're simply a selfish greedy hunter who's in it for yoursef and no one else.

I cant speak for Rob, but the supposed killing of the 5 BB's pales in comparison to your constant contradiction while you do your best tofire up morecontroversy on these boards.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:48 AM

BTB what part of my kids killed them on my /family land don't you understand?
What part of DMP don't you understand about public...aaaah public in my eyes is any land owned but left open to the public to hunt?
What part of a mouthful of browse eaten by a DEER on public land enrolled in DMP with higher deer ednsity goals harms the habitat don't you quite get?
What part of I couldn't care less if a deer I kill is a BB and poor little ole you won't get a chance to see if it turns out to be "your buck"?
What part of trying to slander a sportswoman whom is harvesting deer on legal permits do you think is appropriate?

You know if you spent less time griping about my choice of venison for sausage and more time trying to get the law changed to what you'd like it to be. You might actually get over your bitterness.
I've said it before how you continue to post after all the personal attacks you've madekeepsseveral of us in awe. Your latest not withstanding!
Must run...need to get a big bag of BB backstraps out of the freezer for dinner
Old 12-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I notice you didnt answer my question. Which or your contradicting posts is the truth and which is a lie?
Old 12-20-2006, 04:55 PM
Host of Hosts

Tryk yes you are sticking your nose in but what's new about that on this site..

EC, To Quote you many times over "TUFF". I won't allow you or anyone else to smear someone just because its what you like to do. Your a trouble maker like BTB pointed out. Its that simple. By the way where are those pictures you promised? Or is that a big lie too?
Old 12-20-2006, 06:50 PM

It will be quite interesting next year for sure about bag limits and licenses.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:42 AM

What doI see in my crystal ball for Pa?
An all outonslaught on BB. As deer numbers continue to plummet BB will continue to drop at record rates as well. The vast majority of hunters in Pa want only to kill a deer. And while they may pass on the occasional small deer they identified as a BB, as deer sightings get less and less those BB will look better and better.
Most of theorange army sails into camp Sunday want to kill a deer Monday and leave for home Tuesday AM. Matters little if that 1 deer they saw all day at3:30 is a BB or not it's going in thestew pot.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

What do Isee in my crystal ball?I already seea lack of pressure and an increase in nice bucks.Mt crystal ball says that if we can continue to harvest enough deer to let the habitat recover,our best hunting is yet to come.For those that stick it out,there will be unlimited opportunties.It's happening now and it will only get better.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:25 AM

I see people that care buying tracks of land to manage as they see fit ,I see the 2 day a year hunters will quit and the only loss there is money.
Thedoe hunterswill continue to whine the stupid will continue to be stupid we will never stop stupid people from doing stupid things just to show how stupid they can be.

I see my hunting getting better because I own land and can keep the stupid at bay,we cut trees we plant crops we do all we can to keep a very high deer population on my land and anyone that would like to see how it is possible can stop by anytime.WE kill no doe never have never will surrounding land owners kill enough for all thats how we are sure not kill our B.B.

Some of you need to focus on good ,the evil will always be there just remember "stupid is as stupid does!!!!!"
Old 12-21-2006, 07:57 AM

Motrin, your post reminded me of something an old friend used to say.
"Beauty is only skin deep, but stupid runs clean to the bone."

Quick Reply: What I see in my crystal ball, concerning PA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.