Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 need a weather check >

need a weather check

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

need a weather check

Old 11-22-2006, 04:03 PM

Default need a weather check

Help i`m in need of a weather check fro the Blossburg pa area i got the one off the net but would feel better if i heard it from someone that is from the area of if you did`nt know for when well next monday would be the day thanks...
Old 11-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: need a weather check

uhhh the best anyone can tell you would be meteorologists...which would be the weather people..weather.com, noaa.com etc..type in the zipcode and see what they say...right now in my part of PA its 38degrees and dropping...monday...well...we will find out sunday night..i dont trust a weather man any farther then i can pee
Old 11-22-2006, 06:28 PM

well like i said i`ve had already looked on the net for the forecast what i am looking for is a person that has seen the local news forecast or read the local paper
Old 11-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

noaa.com is the best most accurate source ive found. the papers get it from the TV news i bet..the TV news probably just make it up. its honestly way to early to tell. i been keepin an eye on it and it changed every couple hours..earlier today it was high of 50..30%chance rain..a little while ago it was high of 55-partly cloudy...earlier this week it was supposed to snow and rain!! saturday will be close..sunday-sunday night shoud be pretty right on.....

try looking for the local TV news stations website they usually have weather on it...or the local newspaper....i dont see what diffrence itll make but thats what you want. a local paper or news station isnt no better than anything else.....noaa.com has been the closest thing ive found....but like i said for monday its still changing hourly...