Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Hunting Mentor.......... >

Hunting Mentor..........

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Hunting Mentor..........

Old 11-10-2006, 11:59 AM

Default Hunting Mentor..........

Hello,
I am a novice hunter who is looking for a mentor who can teach me how to be a better hunter.I live in southern part of new jersey close to philadelphia.
Any help would be really appreciated and would really work hard to be a good hunting partner.

Thanks
Old 11-11-2006, 04:24 PM

Default RE: Hunting Mentor..........

I wish Ilived closer to you, as I would be willing to help you out. I helped out a neighborhood kid 3 years ago who has no father and was really interested in hunting but had no idea where to start. Hehas taken 3 does in the last three seasons with his bow and also shoots competitive archery tournaments and does very well having taken many trophies. He is like family now. My son is only 3 years old and he is already shooting and wanting to hunt with dad. Interest inhunting these days seems to be declining, so I am always willing to lend a hand to those interested in the sport. We need to keep our sport going. Good luck and ifI can help let me know

Mike
Old 11-12-2006, 10:45 AM

Default RE: Hunting Mentor..........

Mike,
Thanks a lot for your help I really appreciate it.

rinxs