Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Poachers

Old 07-10-2006, 08:33 PM
emo

Default RE: Poachers

Are you sure it was an albino ? Check out the PIEBALD on my web site. www.lazyshuntclub.org
Old 07-10-2006, 08:52 PM

you did hunting a great favor bye calling the game warden. Thank you.

-Travis-
Old 07-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea im 100% sure it was a albino. I've been watching it for 2yr i had it last yr in archery season at 20yd but did not want to kill it. Its all white its eyes are pink as are its ears in the inside so im sure its pure alby.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you see a albino deer anywere near a road it will be poached period!!!!!

Same goes for monster bucks too...

I'd be willing to bet that over half the B&C bucks hanging on peoples walls has been poached
Old 07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

well he was at it again yesterday morning. I talked to my neighbor who owns the farm that ajoins this guys small property. About 5:50 yesterday morning there was a single gun shot and 4wheeler tracks up through his field. This guy has been running my neighbors hay fields all down and he waits till my neighbor goes to sleep every night than takes a 4 wheeler up into his woods and is up there for about 30minutes every night. Given that he's a drug dealer we figure he has something planted back in the woods. It's been searched for numerous times without any luck. He contacted the warden also, and they are going to try to search this guys house for the game. Hopefully we can prosecute this guy. The game commission laws are not stiff enough though. He'll get a fine a slap on the wrist and be back at it the next day. [:@]. Everyone around here is fed up with him.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:20 PM

Game Wardens in PA SUCK!!!. I have lived in four other states and have always hunted an fished. I was only checked one time in all the other states for a fishing license. PA this year trout fishing I was checked 3 times in five days to see if my fishing license was mine and was valid. They even checked my 12 yr old son to see if he had too many fish. When I was a kid my dad shot a doe on a deer drive. Apparently a bear ran across the highway after he shot and someone reported we were shooting at a bear. I was only 13 and was with my dad and two of his friends. Four game wardens were waiting at our truck when we walked out. They held us at gun point and told us to put our weapons on the truck. We had no idea why at the time. After the separated and interrogated us they let us go. I'm sure I looked like a 110 lb serial killer with my rifle. Another time a guy at one of the nearby camps got fined $100 for driving a 70 yr old man who had a heart attack earlier in the year up the power line 200 yrds to his stand. Wow he sure saved the the environment that time. The State has them out there to make as much money as possible writing stupid tickets just like the Police.
Old 07-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like they are doing their job to me.

Steve
Old 07-21-2006, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sad but true...really nothing you can do.