Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Maryland Bow Hunting Clubs? >

Maryland Bow Hunting Clubs?

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Maryland Bow Hunting Clubs?

Old 01-08-2006, 08:21 AM

Default Maryland Bow Hunting Clubs?

Can anyone suggest a bow hunting club to join in Maryland?

I moved to Maryland 2 years ago from Wisconsin where I was a member of a fantastic bow hunting club. Previously I have hunted gun for 12 years and bow for 5 years. I am setting aside my PSE Nova this year and will be purchasing a new bow within the next month or so. I live just north of Baltimore approx. 15 minutes.

Old 01-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Maryland Bow Hunting Clubs?

pm sent
Old 01-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

If you lived a little more south I would suggest Arundel Archers. As for closer to Balt. I couldn't help as I live near DC. Good Luck.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:49 AM

Where you from in WI, I came out here from the LaCrosse area 15 years ago, still get back to WI a couple times a year to hunt/fish. I am down in the DC area, and mainly hunt public land in Montgomery County. The Maryland forum on www.bowsite.com/BOWSITE/REGIONAL/threads.cfm has some good info on hunting the state and clubs.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:48 PM

i actually have the same question. even though i have lived in maryland my entire life. does anyone know of any bowhunting clubs that i could join. i live right in baltimore
Old 01-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess before I make a recommendation I need to understand the difference between a "bowhunting club" and an "archery club". In my area (North Central MD) we have 2 or 3 "archery clubs" where they have indoor ranges, and have 3d shoots throughout the year. Is this what you are referring to, or are you looking for a club to join to hunt?
Old 01-23-2006, 05:51 PM

that is what i would be referring to. if you could Pm me with a little information about these clubs that is atleast my question.

Old 01-23-2006, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Dan D Buck

Where you from in WI, I came out here from the LaCrosse area 15 years ago, still get back to WI a couple times a year to hunt/fish. I am down in the DC area, and mainly hunt public land in Montgomery County. The Maryland forum on www.bowsite.com/BOWSITE/REGIONAL/threads.cfm has some good info on hunting the state and clubs.
I am from Mazomanie which is just northwest of Madison. I went to school in Platteville. I have hunted all over Wisconsin and enjoy going back during the deer gun season.
Old 01-25-2006, 09:42 AM

I'm not sure exactly where you are located in Maryland , but you may want to consider checking out Issac Walton League Of America. There is one up here in western Maryland outside of Hagerstown. I think there is also one located in Montgomery county.Most of these clubs have indoor an \or\outdoor ranges . good luck