Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 1 DEER AND YOUR DONE >

1 DEER AND YOUR DONE

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

1 DEER AND YOUR DONE

Old 12-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 1 DEER AND YOUR DONE

ORIGINAL: T_in_PA3

One other thing... the PGC is not solely to serve hunters. The PGC exists to manage all wild birds, mammals and their habitats for current and future generations. Us hunters need to get rid of our self serving attitudes.
You are right the PGC is there to serve someone I just don't think they know who to answer to first.
Everything is a crises.This phantasm that once we kill the deer the redwoods will sprout.global warming willend ,acid rain will stop & monkeys and parrots will abound!!!!![]

THe PGCs goals and most hunters are far apart.They have so little support they will have to trade something off to get their licence fee raised.

I have a question for you guys that work for the PGC.Was its Alts plan to break up the pgc?

Like all things in life,when things just don't look right, look for the money!
Old 12-21-2005, 11:59 AM

I don't work for the state or PGC... just for the record.

I had heard he wanted Vern Ross's job at one time. I don't know. Organization(s) he has aligned himself with now are pointing toward what is basically a break-up of the PGC as we know it know. Read the first article of this newsletter. http://www.ecosysmp.com/newsletter_122005.html
Old 12-21-2005, 12:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

This battle will be won in areas where private land owners out number state forest land. Private land owners will not let this doe slaughter continue & those of you that are forced to hunt the state land are screwed !!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 01:40 PM
Typical Buck

HEY PATRKYHNTR JUST FOR THE RECORD I WASNT SHOUTING. IF MY CAPS ARE ON WHEN I START TYPIN I LEAVE IT ON IF ITS OFF THEN ITS ALL LOWER CASE JUST THE WAY I DO IT.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:47 PM

OK, buddy. I hear ya.
On internet message boards, all caps means you are shouting. You do it the way you feel comfortable.

Today is the first day of winter. If winter is here, that means spring is only three months away. Think spring.
Old 12-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: patrkyhntr

OK, buddy. I hear ya.
On internet message boards, all caps means you are shouting. You do it the way you feel comfortable.

Today is the first day of winter. If winter is here, that means spring is only three months away. Think spring.

Spring=gobblers.Ah the smell of wildflowers and the sight of dogwoods bloomimg.The sounds of peepers and the warm sun on my back.
Everything sounds so good until I think about those dang blasted nats and skeeters.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:02 PM

Ah, the pleasures of the woodland. God, but I love it.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Host of Hosts

It is that those who call themselves sportsmen in this state are too lazy to send in a postage free postcard and report their kills. Only forty percent of us send them in. This is inexcusable
I totally agree with you. Why not make it mandatory to fill out and send in the report cards? If you don't return the card you cannot purchase a license the following year. That's how they do it for DMAP tags. They could send you a coupon or a pin number to take to your License retailer. Probably be too expensive though. Just a thought
Old 12-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 12-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Quick Reply: 1 DEER AND YOUR DONE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.