Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Looking For Private Land In MD >

Looking For Private Land In MD

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Looking For Private Land In MD

Old 10-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Spike

Default Looking For Private Land In MD

Fairly new to hunting myself and wondering if anyone had any private land that I could use for the later part of the season and for future seasons. I can do work around the property and help land owner, pay to use the land, or give any meat wanted in return for use of the land. I feel kind of awkward walking door to door on farmers land and don't feel as safe walking the woods of public lands.

I am looking for any area in the Harford, Baltimore, Cecil, and sourrounding Counties.

Anyone have any or some advice for me then I'd appreciate it
Thanks
Chris
Old 10-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Looking For Private Land In MD

Shoot me a p.m. and i can get you on some land to hunt, but I have to be with you, I hunt down in the S/W partof PG county and some 17 acres in Charles county
Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM

Default RE: Looking For Private Land In MD

Finding private land in MD can be a tough task. I moved to MD about 4 years ago and have done a lot of door knocking with little success. Dont be afraid of the public land, there is a lot of good public land in MD and if your willing to do some leg work you can get away from all of the other hunters. I just about exclusivly hunt public land and have real good success, but I walk to the areas that all of the hunters are afraid to hike to.