Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 bradford county 289 game commission >

bradford county 289 game commission

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

bradford county 289 game commission

Old 09-29-2005, 04:33 AM

Default bradford county 289 game commission

are there alot of deer in this area? seems to be alot of deer sign runs that are like highways and are being used quite frequently and rubs. also saw some deer. i see that some people saying deer numbers are down, and people saying that hunting is excellent and deer numbers are good? im from ma. so the people in pa. should know a little bit more than me. should i have a problem seeing deer this coming week? im near some apple trees and the deer are hitting them big time tons of tracks and deer droppings. any input would be good?
Old 09-29-2005, 06:01 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: bradford county 289 game commission

I think the proof is in the pudding, if you're seeing all that sign there must be deer there. Deer numbers might be down in some parts or people just dont want you to go hunting there. If i was you, i would feel confident about going out there and seeing deer. Take a chance, atleast you'll know for next time. Good luck.

Zach
Old 09-29-2005, 10:31 AM

BRadford County is great. have been hunting there for the parst 6 years and love it. (originallly hunted in New York inthe Catskills)

Have always seen deer (usually 10-15 a day) they are there thats for sure look at the stats in the PA game commission book. If you within bow range is another questions but the numbers are there for sure.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Dont know ,but since the 289 ford engine was so good the huntin should be also.I often make decisions that way
Old 09-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have family property in Bradford County (near Canton) that is excellent. We have quite a few bruisers in there, I hope to have on on the ground on Saturday.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bradford County is beautiful country and there are plenty of deer, I used to hunt SGL 36 for years and always had good luck! This area is near the town of Powell. I love it up there!