Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Turn-key web design for ranches, outfitters, etc >

Turn-key web design for ranches, outfitters, etc

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Turn-key web design for ranches, outfitters, etc

Old 09-05-2008, 04:11 AM

Default Turn-key web design for ranches, outfitters, etc

Do you need a custom-designed, affordable, high-quality, easily-manageable website? I'm your guy.

I build turnkey sites for individuals and businesses for a living, but there's no one I like designing for more than a hunting-related outfit. Ranches, outfitters, guides, leases, or even individuals wanting to show off their trophies can all benefit from an online presence. My sites are packed with features like unlimited pages, contact forms, photo galleries, and E-commerce packages, and I'll even set up as many email addresses as you want on your own .com domain. I make the process of getting yourself established online simple, and charge a fraction of what big design houses want to do it.

I do this by using freely-available open-source technology, which significantly reduces the required development time of a site. It's not smoke and mirrors - I build simple sites on existing technology, which allows me to work very quickly, and for a lot less.

The vast majority of sites cost $250 setup/$250 yearly. E-commerce, flash, and custom coding is a little extra, but only if you want it.

For more information visit http://www.worleysystems.com