Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Rocky mountain bighorn ram skull horns >

Rocky mountain bighorn ram skull horns

Community
Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Rocky mountain bighorn ram skull horns

Old 10-25-2007, 08:24 AM

Default Rocky mountain bighorn ram skull horns

While ewe hunting with my husband I stepped across a log and stumbled across the remains of this ram. This is a good sized ram ( believed to be in the 170s B&C) It has sense been legally plugged, with paperwork .
I am interested in selling it, and am looking for someone to tell me an honest value ! I am planning on listing him on Ebay at a later date.
Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated. I have more pictures that I can e-mail.

Old 10-25-2007, 10:21 PM

Default RE: Rocky mountain bighorn ram skull horns

YOUR BEST BET IS TO REPLY TO TOP TAXIDERMIST SHOPS AS THEY NEED THEM SOMETIMES FOR PEOPLE THAT LOST OR DAMAGED THEM AND THEY ARE RARE TO GET RAMS ARE 1 IN A LIFETIME AND CAN GO FOR ALOT EBAY ISNT THE PLACE TO SELL IT UNLESS YOU GET NATIONAL POBLICITY FOR IT BEFOR YOU DO IT WE HAD A VERY RARE TULE ELK MOUNTED AND TRIED TO SELL IT WITH A DNA TEST TO PROVE IT AND WE GOT CRITISIZED FOR IT PEOPLE SAID ITS A FAKE BUT HAD THEY REALY KNEW AND GOT IT IT WOULD BE PRICELESS AS THE GARONTEED TAGE START AT 18,000$ ID SPEND MORE TIME IN THE TAXADERMIST FIELD YOULL HAVE MORE LUCK AND QUESTIONS ILL TRY TO HELP [email protected] IM AN OUTFITTER IN CALIFORNIA AND MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET NAMES OF TOPS PEOPLE FOR YOU GOOD LUCK ON IT