Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Miscellaneous
 Atec Baseball Pitching Machine >

Atec Baseball Pitching Machine

Miscellaneous Still trying to get rid of that old couch or TV? Try selling it here.

Atec Baseball Pitching Machine

Old 12-20-2005, 09:42 PM

Default Atec Baseball Pitching Machine

Atec Baseball Pitching Machine, considered the BEST sold today. has 2 wheels instead of the cheapr one wheel models, throws 90+ mhp fastballs, curves sliders, changeups from lefties and righthanders, great to use for doing high pop-ups, linedrives, grounders, and fly balls. New $1,750, asking $1,250,, balls are $75 new $50 for 3 dozen,
Old 01-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Atec Baseball Pitching Machine

Is this still for sale?

And can you tell me what model it is as Atec has many.

How old is it? How much has it been used?

Don
Old 01-12-2006, 07:49 AM

I still have the machine for sale. Most people that have responded to ads, are looking for something cheap, which there are many models that fit that description. Atec makes a few that I have seen that sell for $200 new. This machine is not one of them, it has a sticker, CASEY on the front other than that, don't know a model. I have a couple of friends that play in the majors that have 1-2 of this same machine at their homes in batting cages. Considered the best machine out. I will not lie to you and tell you it has been used very little, because that is why anyone would have it, we used it. BUT we have never had any problems with it, you can purchase any part for it, should something ever happen to it, and all stickers are on the machine. I purchased it used, you may know that these types of pitching machines are not available for sale very often. As a matter of fact this is the only one I have ever seen. I can E:mail you pictures if you E:mail me and give me your address. Also my ad is confusing, the balls are being given with the machine, the price was just quoted to let you know the value. We have used it in a cage we have, and taken it to ball fields and used it for pop-ups, grounders, line drives, fly balls, a variety of different uses.
Old 01-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Typical Buck

Farley,

Would live to see some pictures.

[email protected]