Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Archery 3-D competition in your area? >

Archery 3-D competition in your area?

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Archery 3-D competition in your area?

Old 03-04-2002, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Archery 3-D competition in your area?

I was curious about 3-D archery competitions in your area. Do you go to them? How much to compete? Do the organizations who run them make money? Do they rent the targets?

I myself would like to run one.
I went to one that was set up nice but to pricey for me. 13.00 dollars to shoot and no competition set up. I would like to do it on the local golf course seeing it is out of season here.
Old 03-04-2002, 06:03 PM

Default RE: Archery 3-D competition in your area?

Buckmine We have one every weekend thru the summer.Most of them are put on by the archery clubs and the pro-shops.They bought all their own 3-D targets.To enter is $10.00 first round the second round cost $5.00 the one in Siver Bay you can buy alot of tickets in advance and save some for future shoots.If you want to have one yourself try getting a bunch of your other buddies to go around and ask for donations.And they can have their name put but a target and or if you go to business.They'll usually will because to them that's free advertising.And get ahod of the IBO people to find out what it will take to become a certified IBO event shoot.I know that you need at least 29 or 30 targets.to somewhat qualify.Good luck if you do it.