Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Wisconsin finally gets the taste of coldness >

Wisconsin finally gets the taste of coldness

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Wisconsin finally gets the taste of coldness

Old 10-01-2004, 07:13 PM

Default Wisconsin finally gets the taste of coldness

The last few nights have been pretty nipply in northeast wisconsin...Its great coming out of work at 630 am and seeing frost on the ground and on the windows of the truck...Just a few more short weeks til the first of the gun seasons opens up...I can hardly wait myself...Cold is the way to go, Forget the warm weather...Id rather have it be from 10-40 out all year then having 70-90 in the summer time....Im a true wisconsinite....Bring on the beer, brats and cheese...Good Luck to all of you Wisconsin Gun hunters
Old 10-02-2004, 07:42 AM

Default RE: Wisconsin finally gets the taste of coldness

Yea its been chilly lately, I love warm weather. Take the boat out on Lake Butte des Mortes. I have to disagree with you. I love the warm weather. But theres an exception. HUNTING in the cold is fun in a way!!!!
Old 10-03-2004, 10:42 AM

Default RE: Wisconsin finally gets the taste of coldness

I like the colder weather as it makes the ticks in the woods go away, I moved here 6 years ago from Kansas and I love the summers here, they are short and sweet! My biggest gripe with Wisconsin in the summer is the freakin ticks!!!! They drive me nuts! Then the skeeters not much wind to drive em off but all in all I am glad I am here!