Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Hello Nebraska/S.D. can you help me,please >

Hello Nebraska/S.D. can you help me,please

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hello Nebraska/S.D. can you help me,please

Old 06-15-2004, 07:07 PM

Default Hello Nebraska/S.D. can you help me,please

Can anyone in Nebraska or South Dakota,hook me up.With a place to shoot prairie dogs?
I need help fast as our other plans fell thru.PLEASEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee Help if you can.
Thanks in advance, Scott Kuhlman.
[email protected]
Old 06-17-2004, 12:01 AM

Default RE: Hello Nebraska/S.D. can you help me,please

Hi Scott,
Which area in SD and NE will you be staying. this will help in trying to find you a location? What is your time frame? I may be able to help you out if you could provide the above information.
Old 06-17-2004, 05:57 PM

Default RE: Hello Nebraska/S.D. can you help me,please

I live in Iowa near Omaha,Nebraska.We are leaving Thursday the 24th at noon and are planning on being where ever we need to be by Friday morning.We have all our shelter,food,ect...covered and we just need a rancher/farmer/landowner to allow us access.to there property....There are 3 of us,all hunters,all respectful of the land under us.We will clean up our camp sight and it can be inspected before we pull out to head for home on Sunday afternoon....Our ages are 49,41,and 29....My phone number is 712-755-9900 after 6 pm or leave a message with your number and I will call you when I get in.Please help me if you can...Thanks in advance.