Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Nebraska

Old 04-09-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Nebraska

Anyone here from Nebraska? I'm 14 and amfrom Creighton, Northeast NE.
Ihunt and traprabbits and squirells, and also trap coons.I use cage traps.
Iplan on hunting turkeys and coyotes next year.
What do you guys hunt and trap?
Where are you from?
Old 04-18-2007, 10:44 AM

Default RE: Nebraska

fellow husker here from Fort Calhoun (20 min north of Omaha) moved to enemy territory (Colorado) best thing i have found especially in your area is just cruise the country roads till you find some good farm land with timber. find out who owns it and talk to them, farmers HATE turkeys, they eat the seeds that have jsut been planted, i've only had farmers turn me down if they already have someone hunting there. jsut say you are responsible and would be greatly appreciative if you could get one (you are allowed two) also it would n't hurt to see who he thinks should be our QB, keller or ganz. i think keller but ganz deserves it. if he turns you down ask if he knows of any other farmers that would let you hunt. and good luck nebraska is crawling with gobblers.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:25 AM

Hey Im from Alma in the South Central Part ofn Nebraska. I pheasant hunt and I will be deer hunting next year. I turned 15 in January. Are any of you part of a gun club. I have a bluerock shooting team. We are the Wisard Masters. Ya it sounds kinda dorky but my friend Alex made it up.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:39 PM

lets have a shoot of, who can get one with a .22 first, jk, my guns suck, shot gun to old for a choke, and the 22 is to old for a scope, but what the hell ive got about 25 rabbits this month