Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
ohio gun week starts soon (11/26/18 ) >

ohio gun week starts soon (11/26/18 )

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

ohio gun week starts soon (11/26/18 )

Old 12-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

jake how did u do in oh & in pa ? how did your wife do? myself got 2 does so far 1 in lorain conty & 1 in neighboring ashland county still have 2 tags to fill before i buy anymore tags.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:47 AM
Typical Buck

tom, dont know if you are getting snow today. its snowing here and the ground is white. not sure how much we will get today. been seeing deer come into the field but its just getting dark when they do. they seem to know what will happen if they come out any earlier.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

I got a 5 point on Tuesday afternoon. Wife got her second doe on Saturday so she says she's done for the year.

I've got an either sex tag left in Ohio, and could still buy more but won't . And some antlerless tags left for pa. A few are for 2b which I'll save for the late special regs season in Allegheny county.

going back to PA this weekend to get my second doe hopefully.

Between dmap tags, regular antlerless, and special regs I was able to get plenty of tags this year.

​​​​​​
-Jake
Old 12-06-2018, 04:11 AM
Fork Horn

congrat's jake you should have plenty of meat in the freezer . i know the 2 i got got my freezer full & have availibilty in the second one. as far as snow goes mr. slim it's hitting about 60 miles east of me . mainly in ashtabula county. may head out late today for some archery season deer.have some private land near piermont