Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 access Illinois >

access Illinois

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

access Illinois

Old 02-27-2008, 09:29 PM

Default access Illinois

Any one joined the Access Illinois membership. I know a guy who does and he asked myself and a couple of my buddies if we would be interested in joining and help pay for his lease. Does anyone know if they have good property ect.....
Old 02-28-2008, 09:03 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: access Illinois

Access Il Outdoors does not own any properties. They match up landowners with folks who are looking for recreational opportunities.

AIO has no control or real knowledge of the land, owners or users they help match up. They merely provide a service.

PM me for more info or answers to other questions.

Good luck!
Old 02-28-2008, 01:08 PM

What is Access Il Outdoors? I'm looking for some hunting ground. What are the costs? Could someone elaborate on this a bit. Thanks
Old 02-28-2008, 06:56 PM

they have landowners that will let you hunt for a fee. Access Ill. has a membership fee then you let them know were you wont to hunt and they hook you up with landowners. Then when you pick your spot out they tell you there fee to hunt. you are able to use the land for whatever you wont. At least I think[8D]
Old 02-29-2008, 06:46 AM
Typical Buck

Once you pay AIO their memberships fee,(I think $25)you will receive a list of five names/addresses to contact.AIO will send your name to the same five landowners. They may contact you or you may contact them to discuss the hunting/fishing options.

It could be a daily fee or a seasonal lease. It is all up to the landowner and hunter to make arrangements.

If nothing suitable is found in those five names, I believe you can request additional names.

AIO is located in Pittsfield Illinois and features land mostly in the surrounding counties in Western Illinois. There are farms though in counties throughout the state.

Good luck to you!