Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 INDIANA hunters >

INDIANA hunters

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

INDIANA hunters

Old 10-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: INDIANA hunters

I got them but haven't had a chance to really go thru them yet......busy at work today.
Old 10-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Typical Buck

Good, like I said there are no shooters just some good young ones that I hope people will let grow up.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Damn, I think my wife deleted them thinking it was spam.

You don't need to do it again, she'll probably do the same all over. Thanks though. [>:]
Old 10-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the email, Parrot.

I finally get to go out this afternoon, and then most of the weekend. I'm pumped!
Old 10-13-2007, 03:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

The farmer had ½ of his bean field off when we got there in the afternoon, then it took him the last part of the day to get the rest of the field combined. I saw 4 deer, closest being 40 yards..and nothing to shoot. My buddy had 2 deer right under his stand, but they were small.

Time to hit the woods!
Old 10-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Ive seen a total of 12 deer from the stands so far. This cold weather will help Im sure...
Old 10-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Typical Buck

Sat. morning I saw 3 does. Sat evening I saw 31. I had 21 in the field at the same time. The most I could get in one picture at a time was 9. 3 bucks. One decent 10 pointer. Sun. a.m. nothing . Sunday evening 14. 6 bucks. The 10 pointer again and them what looked to be a shooter. And yes I have pictures e-mail me if you want to see them.

Thanks
Old 10-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

After seeing does the last couple of hunts I decided to take a nice one for the food back last night. Was able to call her to me twice with the fawn bleat and then let the muzzy find the mark.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im going to go this weekend for the first time this year. Weather is looking kind of crappy, but i cant be picky this year, weekends are all i get. Last weekend i was at my local bow shop where my little cousin works shooting some arrows and there were 3 deer brought in to be checked in. 2 little bucks and a doe. One place i hunt, the corn is completely gone. The other place still has standing corn but my uncle seen 12 does and a 6 pointer from my stand Sunday night.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are you guys down south seeing a lot of twins this year? I hunt Mississinewa and they are all over. I've only seen 2 does with a single fawn.

Since the season opened, the deer have gotten more spooky, at Miss anyway. I've seen several does and one little 6. Hopefully the next hunter will let him pass, too.

COME ON COLD WEATHER!

I seriously need to find a lease.

Any of you hunt Muscatatuck? I've been drawn for the 3rd and was hoping to get some suggestions on areas to look at. Thanks.

Quick Reply: INDIANA hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.