HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Midwest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest-25/)
-   -   INDIANA hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/midwest/206886-indiana-hunters.html)

monster10rackstack 09-13-2007 06:18 PM

INDIANA hunters

I figured I would start our yearly thread so everybody can start meeting and talking about what they are seeing and anything else thats fun. I'm betting everybody is ready to get out there. who is starting this weekend in the urban zones. hows the moquiesos around your area they are bad in the northeast

monster10rackstack 09-13-2007 06:22 PM

RE: INDIANA hunters

here are a couple of my pics

psychobubba 09-14-2007 06:01 AM

sweet . I don't know if ill be out or not i know if had a good spot i would be there !!!! new Drenalin is looking for blood. the last 3-D shoot is sunday at the s.w.c.c.

BGHUNTER00 09-14-2007 09:58 AM

I'm way behind schedule this year. We have a 4yr old, 2yr old, and a newborn (no sleep in our house) so I have been very busy with the family, i.e not much scouting or shooting. The mosquito's are worse here by Lafayette than they have been all year, hopefully some of this cold weather coming in will help.

live2hunt009 09-15-2007 09:32 AM

Ive been out scouting alot and have a couple bruiser bucks that were in the area now if they still are come hunting season who knows. Im like bubba the Dren is deffinatly looking for blood aswell as the muzzy's. Ive also been looking for a urban zone in Northeast IN fort wayne area but havent had any luck.

SIUC Hunter 09-16-2007 05:26 PM

I did some scouting down in southern IN this weekend on some of the public lands. There was a LOT of movement! Ironically we saw some moving right THROUGH the archery range in the park.

Monie 09-16-2007 07:57 PM

If it stays cool like this, we might have a good year. Last year sucked!

I'm taking opening week off, so hopefully, I'll get something to come in.

mathews outback 09-16-2007 08:05 PM

hi guys im travis from columbus,indiana where r you all from?i want to know if you guys have hunted public land here,if you have where and was it good,have you also tryd milittary or park hunts ,if so where and were they good.thx

monster10rackstack 09-16-2007 09:48 PM

The cool off has sure helped. I was able to get some more things done this weekend and didnt have to spray down with off. Got some paths mowed down and some distant scouting. they got a couple paths really beat down and its only going to get better.

Parrot Head 09-17-2007 07:46 AM

I have been getting about 1600 trial cam. pictures a week off of 4 cameras in Jefferson Co. I have 40 different bucks on Sd cards so far. EHD has me a little worried. THey found 10 dead by Big Oaks 2 dead buck on Splinters Ridge and aseveral others scattered through Jefferson and Switzerland Co.. ONe guy by the Rufuge in Seymour found 16 dead does last week. The Refuge is really getting hit hard, too.