Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Illinois Firearm Permits are In >

Illinois Firearm Permits are In

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Illinois Firearm Permits are In

Old 07-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Illinois Firearm Permits are In

haha ummmm.....lol thats the biggest problem with site M you can only park certain areas and you cant use anything motorized accept on the roads and parking areas. makes deep woods hunting a pain.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:34 PM

got 1 for green river but didnt get bonus got my refund today try for whiteside in a couple of days
Old 07-15-2007, 01:04 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

I got lucky in my first year applying as a resident. Drew a combined ES permit for Jim Edgar Panther Creek.

Works out great because I have to buy a muzzleloader for my upcoming Nevada mule deer hunt anyway. Now I can use it for this gun hunt as well. Know the property quite well as I've bowhunted there often over the years. Just tryin to think of a good area to take advantage of the longer range ability.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

Get this..........

I applied online like I have in the past. Every year I put in for a party hunt with Me, my son, and my father as the party.Last week my father and my son get their gun tags in the mail. As of today I still havent gotten mine. I called up and talked with a guy at the permit office and asked him what was going on. He says "sir you applied for the second lottery" I asked him how I could have done that when only the first lottery was available and I did it with a party. Everything on the application has to be the same and my other 2 members of my party (I was the party leader) got their tags but I didnt. "sir you filled out your application wrong" I asked him How I could have done that when it was done online and I was in a party. He says "we cannot and will not do anything for you, and Im not going to argue" Im not arguing Im trying to point out something here and your not seeing it. "he then hangs up"

Now, im pissed off the guy hangs up on me..........................*&%#*$&#$#$#*$[:@][:@][:@]

Old 07-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Typical Buck

get a name and go up the line to the next guy. he cant act like that to you. i know i would have been fired for acxting like that when i worked for dnr.