Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Hunting Plans

Old 11-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Spike

Default Hunting Plans

Just joined and figured i would throw myplans out there. I've been living in florida for the past5 months and i took the 14-19th off work to go back home to beautiful Northern Michigan to hunt!.I have to work monday and then tuesday morning at 4 am i am getting up and driving to Orlando's airport and will hopefully be able to get on the6:00 am flight with stand-by statusto Atlanta for my lay over then from there to Detriot by 11am,where my girl friend will pick me up, from there i will be headed to Lansing to visit my sisters and my little niece who JUST started walking! from there i will be driving the 5 hours back home to go get my license and be have JUST enough time to relax in the hottub out behind the house andbe ready for the hunt in the morning! I cant wait! The weather will defently be a change from the 70 -75 degrees down here in Florida. Hopefully all my bags will make it up to Michigan and i wont be missing any of my hunting clothes for the next morning. My rifle is already up there thanks to the postal service. And hopefully sometime between hunts i will be able to throw some hockey in there too! Well Good luck to all.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Spike

Default RE: Hunting Plans

Hope everyone did better than i did. Hunted the whole time i was up there and only saw 3 deer. One in a field while driving and 2 jumped out when i was walking from my blind home on the 17th, was to dark to even see them. Saw a ton on the tops of trucks headed south on 75 though.