2004 Hunting Plans >

2004 Hunting Plans

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

2004 Hunting Plans

Old 01-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2004 Hunting Plans

So, what are all of your guys hunting plans for this year?

I recently applied for a Nevada turkey tag, will find out the results on Feb. 20th.
Going to apply for Wyoming Elk in a couple of days, find out results on Feb. 28th.
In March, I will apply for Nevada Deer, Elk, Antelope, and Mountain Goat.

If I draw a Wyoming elk license, and there are leftover antelope tags when I get there, I will get one of those also.
Planning a varmint hunting trip to Wyoming in June.

I know I won't draw everything that I apply for, but what the heck, won't get ANY if I don't apply at all!

Lets here what you guys are planning to hunt this year.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:54 PM

Default RE: 2004 Hunting Plans

1)Lots more upland bird hunting with a trip to Montana and maybe S. Dakota or Saskatchewan

2) Hunt more ducks around home after spending some time this summer scouting jump shooting locations

3) Thinking about getting a dog although a drift boat wont poop on the carpet.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Matriarch Doe!

I'll be hunting everything from birds, bunnies, and coyotes, to cougar, bear, elk, and deer. And all in the same part of the Oregon Cascades I always hunt. What can I say...I love it there!
Old 01-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

My plans are same as usual, coyotes until sometime in March, but then my plans change this coming fall, going to ALASKA on my trip of a loife time with my bets friend and his dad for Griz, Moose, caribou, and Black bear. Between the three of us, we'll have tags for all of the above. Then it's back to reality here in CO. for elk, mule deer, and antelope and then hopefully will get back to the farm in Ks. for white tails, then back to predators to round out the year. Might even throw some upland bird hunting in there some where Can't wait for Sept. 1st baby!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 07:22 PM

My 2004 plans are to hunt turkeys, deer, elk and maybe a grouse or two with my bow. And a black bear or cougar if we cross paths. This all will be done inside the borders of Oregon.
Old 01-15-2004, 08:55 PM
jmp

gonna spend alot my time huntin an fishin in western colorado, an hidin from the boss..........
Old 01-16-2004, 04:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just mailed off my Wyoming elk tag app today. Can't wait until Feb 28th!

Good luck on all of your hunting trips this year!
Old 01-24-2004, 09:56 AM

going to riggins idaho for turkeys put in for nevada mule deer elk an sheep tags do alot of bird hunting
Old 01-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will hunt elk, deer antelope, black bear upland birds & waterfowl in my home state of Montana.
I will also apply for Mountain Goat & Big Horn Sheep in Montana.
I am thinking about applying for a Colorado cow elk tag? I figure if I hunt cows in Colorado for a couple of years, I might find a place to try for a bull in a few years? If I can get a cow tag for the 1st rifle season it would not interfere with any of my hunting in Montana.
If I draw a Mountain goat or Big horn sheep tag in montana? I will eat my elk tag in Colorado. I willl also shoot coyotes, prairie dos & gophers anytime I get the chance.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:53 AM

Going to Ontario for an archery black bear hunt in August. North Dakota for some pheasant and sharptails in early September. Later September, archery deer here in Colorado and then Elk in November.

Quick Reply: 2004 Hunting Plans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.