Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Indiana Hunters >

Indiana Hunters

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Indiana Hunters

Old 11-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Indiana Hunters

Free at last. Got dismissed this morning at 10:30. They called 10 jurors and kept 7. I was not even picked to answer any questions. I knew the plantiff anyway. Trial was going to take 3 days and was going to finish on Friday! Wow would that suck. There was one deer hunter who was asked if he would rather be hunting and he said yes of course lol. I feel sorry for him, they kept him.
Old 11-21-2006, 09:52 AM
Fork Horn

Just too have a lil fun and RUB it in......How bout them Cowboys!!! Yes I'm from IN, but I was raised a diehard Dallas fan, and have been RUBBIN it in with all my friends about the Colts finally losing. I will admit, when it's all said and done, Peyton Manning will be the best QB of all time. But still happy for my Boys knocking off the only undefeated team left.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StealthHtr22

Just too have a lil fun and RUB it in......How bout them Cowboys!!! Yes I'm from IN, but I was raised a diehard Dallas fan, and have been RUBBIN it in with all my friends about the Colts finally losing. I will admit, when it's all said and done, Peyton Manning will be the best QB of all time. But still happy for my Boys knocking off the only undefeated team left.
I dont mind seeing them lose. In fact, i hope they are forced to play starters up until week 16 to get HFA. I dont trust Dungy for a second and if they wrap everything up he will screw it up just like he did last year. Someone on that coaching staff though needs to figure out a way to beat the good 3-4 defenses. How many years does it take?
Old 11-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Scored on a real nice 8 point at 5:35. Deer everywhere. Had 17 does in front of me in the bean field and heard this buck grunting behind me. Turned around and saw him on the edge of the creek bank, as soon as he came across i put it to him. Dropped in his tracks. I'll get pics up later, i still have a little work to get done.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

Monday morning a person checked in a 21 point buck from Harrison countyat Gun World in Corydon,Dressed at 234.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is my buck. My uncle says he has this same buck on video from 2005. I had never seen it until tonight. It isnt a monster by any means but im more then happy with it.

Old 11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another

Old 11-22-2006, 01:25 PM

Congrats on a good look'n buck!
Old 11-22-2006, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks. He weighed in at 150 field dressed today at the processors. He was probably the 3rd biggest buck i seen this year as far as rack goes. The one I was after at my morning spot had a very similar rack but with more mass. Still im very happy with this one, knew right when i saw him i would take him. I hate being done though as far as buck hunting goes, thats the bad part. Now it's time to kill some does. The place i shot him is way too crowded with does. Pretty much everynight i hunt there i seen around 20 does and maybe 1 or 2 bucks. I need to get a few out of there.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm going out in the morning..supposed to be very nice out. Fri/Sat/Sun are devoted to hunting as well. I'm gonna hunt a field where I used to see a huge 8pt in the afternoons...I hope he made it through the week.

Quick Reply: Indiana Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.