Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Indiana Hunters >

Indiana Hunters

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Indiana Hunters

Old 11-14-2006, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Indiana Hunters

mreffex,

WHere you at in South Carolina. I hunt down in ALendale and Barnwell Co. with Terry Hiers at Blackwater.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:18 PM

parrot head,

i hunt in colleton county, 2 places little town called mashawville (near walterboro) and in cottageville. how's it going for ya!
Old 11-15-2006, 06:20 AM
Typical Buck

Hunting has been good so far. I just figured my numbers up for October. I hunted 31 days 127 hours and saw 186 deer. Down a little from last year but I saw better bucks this year.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:22 PM

Hi everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Craig and am hunting mostly here in Bartholomew County. I have been reading posts here on the site for quite a while learning as much as I can just never joined. This is my first year of really getting into hunting. I am hunting with my Fred Bear bow and my Mossburg Shotgun (...prefer my bow...)

-Craig
Old 11-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome, I am down in Seymour. Hunt around here during the week and Jefferson and Switzerland on the weekend. I have a Moss. 500 I deer hunt with also. I love that gun.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:56 PM

yeah... its a great all around gun. I am still debating which I want to take this saturday. I have been hunting on a buddy of mines property alot this year out towards grandview lake and have seen a lot of quality deer but have not been able to get one yet. Just trying to be patient but its getting tough!
Old 11-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Typical Buck

I hunt out that way off of Beck Grove Road once in a while. Lots of deer out there.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Fork Horn

With gun season fast approaching I thought I would introduce myself to my fellow Hoosiers. I will be hunting in Monroe County in the wee hours on Saturday morning. The weather forecast is calling for a beautiful day to open up gun season. I can't wait for another great Hoosier deer hunt this year. Good luck to everyone and I hope everyone posts some pictures of their successes this year.
Old 11-15-2006, 03:55 PM

There have been lots of deer out that way! The best I have seen was a nice 10 pointer that was gorgeous. I actually had a shot at it but this squirl that had been messing around in the tree above me dropped something and hit my bow as I was getting ready to draw and spooked the deer... I havent seen him since. Anyone have any luck in Bartholomew county yet this year?
Old 11-15-2006, 04:35 PM

Hey does any1 have any advice for me huntin in jennings county? I will be huntin on the the ground.

Quick Reply: Indiana Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.