Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Wisconsin hunt

Old 07-19-2005, 02:23 AM
Typical Buck

Default Wisconsin hunt

Looking for a guided Wisconsin archery deer hunt, anyone know any good outfitters?
Old 07-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wisconsin hunt

I can't help you with a guide but I have Bowhunted Ws. since the 50s & always on public land. Lots of National & State Forests & plenty of lumber company land (many accessible) with good Deer Bowhunting.
I try for the 1st week of Nov. and in the northern part of the state.
Find Hayward Ws. & Boulder Junction Ws. & draw a line. I hunt either side of that line. Fewer Deer but some very good Bucks.
I have actually Bowhunted almost every area of the state but the above has always been good for me. Check regs for T zones, earn a Buck ect.
There is a guide service in the western part of the state (was like $1500) but I do not know the name. Good Luck.
Old 07-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

We do some hardcore whitetail guideing, but on a very limeted basis. I ussually don't advertise and just take freinds or people who heard about us. You can check me out at WWW.BLOODBRO.COM This is not an outfitting or guideing site. Its more about hunting in general and video making. But you can veiw bucks we have harvested and read articles about our hunts in the articles section, veiw video clips of huge bucks we were scouting and see pics from our scouting missions. and get a general feel of how we hunt. Then if you still have intrest you can call me and we can decide if we want to try ahunt together.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:14 AM

Roger,
I can help you find a guided hunt. I have several outfitters that I book for, here in Wisconsin. If you would e-mail me directly, I can let you know what I have available, and see if any of these hunts would suit your needs. I look forward to speaking with you.

Laird Dickinson / [email protected]