Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Land for Sale or Lease
 71 acres in South East Ohio >

71 acres in South East Ohio

Community
Land for Sale or Lease Post your hunting land for sale here!

71 acres in South East Ohio

Old 08-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Spike

Default 71 acres in South East Ohio

I have 71 +/- acres in Meigs county Ohio near the town ofChester. All wooded except for a 1-1/2 acre food plot which is located on top of a ridge. Mature white oaks and a bench off the west end of thefield make for some great hunting. Borders a small river with a small lot on the other sideof the river for camping, ect. Secluded, gated entry. Property sits well back off the road. Ihad a forester come in and we selected several areas to be cut for deer/wildlife bedding areas and browse. Buyer would receive approx. $20,000 if you wouldelect togo ahead with thetimber harvest. The forester is waiting until the market goes up some before electing to harvest. So that's why it wasn't cut yet. Just thinkhow good the hunting could be with a clear cut/bedding areanear a food plot and mature white oaks on top of aridge.Excellent deer and turkey hunting. $148,900. Steve. 717-991-2258. I can e-mail some photos if interested.