Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing > Illinois Bowfishers Club
 down river bowfishers/ rend lake shoot >

down river bowfishers/ rend lake shoot

Community
Illinois Bowfishers Club C'mon on in!

down river bowfishers/ rend lake shoot

Old 01-21-2009, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default down river bowfishers/ rend lake shoot

well last weekend i went to the down river bowfishers meeting at evansville in. they are a great bunch of guys that i have shot with a lot in some of the kentucky lake tournaments. they have decided to make the rend lake shoot a club shoot for them also. they are expecting in the area of 10 boats. this will deffinatley be a great thing for this shoot. They are also interested in shooting the carlyle shoot. I am planning on shooting all of there shots this year and hope that some of you can also go and support there club by making a few of there shoots. most of them are on the ohio river around evansville. there web site is midwestbowfishing.com they have a real neat points system for best team of the year. also something to think about...
Old 01-21-2009, 09:13 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: down river bowfishers/ rend lake shoot

Yeah, I thought it was cool when Bruce called and asked for the date of the Billy Davis Memorial.

I know I'd like to make it down there to shoot some with them. I never shot on the Ohio or in IN orKY at all last year. [&o][&o]
I'm jonesing.