Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 5 Day Opening Weekend of Dove Season! >

5 Day Opening Weekend of Dove Season!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

5 Day Opening Weekend of Dove Season!

Old 04-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default 5 Day Opening Weekend of Dove Season!

Dove Season in the Texas Central Zone starts on Thursday Sept, 1st this year and the following Monday is also labor day so anyone with a little planning could have a lot of dove hunting to do.
That makes a possible 5 day weekend for some lucky hunters if they cleared it with the Mrs. and the boss. We've had a lot of rain so far this year so I'm expecting a good sunflower and doveweed crop for the birds.
I offer a 2 day hunt but will discuss longer hunts if you wish. We provide meals and lodging. Most meals are bbq, steak, mexican etc... we also buy the beer and can take up to 30 hunters but will take small groups, father/son and married couples also.
Don't wait until August to start thinking about your dove hunt, all the good dates will be gone!! Check out the website and contact me.