Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Warning outfitter

Old 10-19-2009, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

Sure seems strange that this is the first post for three different individuals about the same outfitter.

Coincedence....hmmmmmm.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:45 PM
Typical Buck

As a booking consultant here in Colorado, I just hate to hear these kind of stories. There are alot of bad apples out their, which is one reason I started a booking service. I have personally hunted with a number of my outfitters, not all, but have absolute confidence in the job they will do for my clients. I have had to weed out a few, but believe I have gotten rid of the bad apples, but have to keep on top of things all the time. I get as much feed back from clients about their experience, good or bad, and try and make that work for me, letting the outfittes know what they may need to change or what they need to keep the same. People like this man, if all is true, should not be in this business. One person can ruin it for alot of others looking to book that trip of a lifetime and definitely hurts those in the outfitting business. All I can say is, do your homework, check on the outfitter as much as possible, or the booking agent, and be 100% sure about the choice you are about to make. Hunts are not cheap!!!! Again, I really hate to read stories like this, and I am starting to see alot more, which iritates the hell out of me. Thanks for letting me express my opinion and good hunting to everyone!!! BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
Old 10-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Gamblinman
Sure seems strange that this is the first post for three different individuals about the same outfitter.

Coincedence....hmmmmmm.
as i read through this post i was thinking the same thing, its a big
Old 10-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by iSnipe
I found no complaints on this outfitter. However, I did find several posts from hunters who have had good experiences with them.

What I would like to know is why is it so important to point out the outfitter is a native indian on an indian reservation? What does that have to do with anything?

If they were black, asian or mexican, would their ethnicity be mentioned too?

"I just returned from a early season deer hunt in San Angelo Texas with ACME OUTFITTERS."

"They are mexicans."

Hmm?

iSnipe

====================
Additional Edit: Had the original poster came to my forum and posted this, he would have to give his name and also show(email header) he contacted the party to let them know there's a complaint against them so they can have a chance for a rebuttal.

The reason I mention its an Indian reservation is that they are not governed by state law and in my case where they have not sent me back the bear I shot the first night there is nothing I can do about it. I caled the local Dec there and they have been after this guy for years. Believe be dont believe me I dont care go there and find out for yourself. Just wish someone would have posted before I went.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by 8ptbuckpa
as i read through this post i was thinking the same thing, its a big
Yes this was my first thread but I have not had a reason to post before, I travel to many places including Buck Paradise in canaa and golden triangle whitetails in Ill. for the past 6 years without a problem, take it as you may or go find out for yourself
Old 11-05-2009, 09:14 AM
Spike

Default Canadian Outfitter- Delorme

I have a situation involving this outfitter..similar to your stories..I really need help sorting this out. I would appreciate any help with the rules/regulations on the Canadian outfitters, guides, etc. Did any of you ever deal with his dad, Ed/Eddie? Scooter, 68 Impala, and Sasky..i would love to talk to you about this!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Spike

I'm sorry to hear about your experience on your recent hunt here in Northern Canada. If you really want to experience a good hunt, and excellent tour guides. Check out. www.matcheeoutfitters.com or matcheeoutfitters.kcdc.ca.

Look forward in hearing from you.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Gamblinman

Coincedence....hmmmmmm.
This is no spam or coiencidence. I think the reason you are seeing posts from new members is because Leon Delorme is that crazy and they are signing into this site just to warn you. This is what i did. I myself have have run ins with Leon, he is a cocaine using steroid user. Hes nuts, he has no regard for any laws or hunting regs. He has burnt his vehicles, attacked employees and clients alike. He sets hunters up in private land off the reserve. You name it hes done it. In fact the Eagle Lake reserve was so sick of him using a hunting cabin of theirs(without permission) they burnt it down just to keep him out of there. If you think this is a joke, book with Delorme Outfitters, i dare you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED>
Old 01-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Spike

Default Good service

YOU KNOW TO HEARD ABOUT A BAD OURFITTER MAKING ME SICK BECAUSE WE AS OUTFITTERS WORK TO A 200% SERVICE MARK BECAUSE THE CLIENTS SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO CAME AND HUNT.
NEXT TIME TRY US IN AFRICA. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT HUNTING YEAR IN 2010
HUNTING GREETINGS
BENNO
Old 02-14-2010, 04:12 AM
Spike

Default Delorme

Heard Leon had a heart Attack last weekend at the age of 33 I guess you can only Do steroids and coke so long Reservation hunting as long as you stay on the reserve has no rules so good luck oh by the way if they take you off the reserve you can and will be charged for hunting without a licence

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.