HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Warning outfitter
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 04:24 PM
scooter0129
Spike

Originally Posted by iSnipe
I found no complaints on this outfitter. However, I did find several posts from hunters who have had good experiences with them.

What I would like to know is why is it so important to point out the outfitter is a native indian on an indian reservation? What does that have to do with anything?

If they were black, asian or mexican, would their ethnicity be mentioned too?

"I just returned from a early season deer hunt in San Angelo Texas with ACME OUTFITTERS."

"They are mexicans."

Hmm?

iSnipe

====================
Additional Edit: Had the original poster came to my forum and posted this, he would have to give his name and also show(email header) he contacted the party to let them know there's a complaint against them so they can have a chance for a rebuttal.

The reason I mention its an Indian reservation is that they are not governed by state law and in my case where they have not sent me back the bear I shot the first night there is nothing I can do about it. I caled the local Dec there and they have been after this guy for years. Believe be dont believe me I dont care go there and find out for yourself. Just wish someone would have posted before I went.