Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 where to hunt hogs? >

where to hunt hogs?

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

where to hunt hogs?

Old 12-18-2008, 06:49 AM

Default where to hunt hogs?

Hi, Iam from central Kentucky. Me and my hunting buddy have been planning on going on a hog hunting trip for a couple of years now. We are both freshly out of high school and very passionate about hunting and spend mostly all of our free time in the woods. We have done asmall amount of research and are thinking of going to either Georgia or Florida. We are not really interested in hunting reserves or imported animals. We would like to either hunt private or public land with our archery equipment.Does anyone know of good public lands or a farmer that would allow us to hunt for a small fee.We are looking to spend as little money as possible since we are broke college students and all.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: where to hunt hogs?

Felsenthal National Wildlife Refuge. It's in south Arkansas and is full of hogs. My camp is on the west side of the refuge and the dang things are a horrible nuisance. If you come, I can show you where to hunt.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:20 AM

http://www.backwaterboars.com/
Old 12-19-2008, 06:39 AM

BigAngrychicken, and MR.E thank you all for your reply, I appreciate it greatly. As i said before we are broke college students and dont want to spend alot of money. We are looking to have a little fun without busting our pockets. I cannot seespending a couple hundred dollars on a hog when I hear of farmers who allow you to hunt for a very small fee in order to reduce the numbers. We are not looking for a guided hunt or a high fence hunt we are just looking for a little cheap vacation.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:56 PM
MNR
Spike

i have a very reasonable hog hunt in northern florida if you intersted check out the hog on my site http://rasmussenhuntingconsultants.tripod.com/