Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 KANSAS "DO IT YOURSELF" HUNTING >

KANSAS "DO IT YOURSELF" HUNTING

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

KANSAS "DO IT YOURSELF" HUNTING

Old 12-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default KANSAS "DO IT YOURSELF" HUNTING

Woodland Guides isbased innorth centrial kansas near Manhattan. Each of our "do it yourself" properties has trail cam photos of bucks over 150 inch, some land has multiple boone and crocket deer trail cam photo's every year. Our 2008 trail cam photos alone have shown us at least15 separate deer above 140 inches some near 200. Each of those properties has great numbers of deer and turkeys due to the per land rules, land management, and shoot management. Some of the turkey numbers on our land are in the hundreds, providing an unpressured turkey hunt that can be absolutely amazing. Our goal is to keep a great quality of land and animals so that our hunters are always satisfied with what they see and shoot here, returning year after year.

We do some of the scouting for you, as we use the trail cam photo's to help to show new hunters what to expect. Some lands are provided with treestands in locations already know, and some are left up to the hunters to scout and decide where they would like to place stands.

We are a growing company and always invite your imput on any suggestions for us or what you would like to see done with the land (food plots, etc). Our website is 90% done, our photo's from trail cams and killed deer including 08' hunters with their deer or turkeys. if any photos are needed, i will be more than happy to email photo's persionally.

We offer 4 separate game animals in the "do it your self land": Whitetail, mule deer, eastern turkey, and rio grande turkey.

Thanks;
Victor Martin
woodlandguides.com
785-608-2507
[email protected]

Old 12-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: KANSAS "DO IT YOURSELF" HUNTING

repost of failed picture

Old 12-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

What are your prices?
Old 12-08-2008, 07:32 AM
Fork Horn

thanks for the response excalibur43. what kind of hunt would you like to do? our options that we would give you are, whitetail land (eastern kansas), whitetail/muledeer (western kansas), eastern turkey, rio grande turkey, and waterfoul.

most people ask for a whitetail spot and we are now charging675 for a whitetail or muledeer 7 day hunt.

if you would like more information, you can call me or send me a private email and i can start showing you more information about the diy properties, as well as send you a private email withsome ofthe recentsummer's buck pictures. as just an example, the buck that i shot a couple of weeks ago was on one of our new "diy" hunt properties, it scored 155 inches, the property is approximately 300 acres of the Kansas River, perfect for the rut with bucks cruising up and down the river.

thanks;
victor martin
woodlandguides.com
785-608-2507
Old 12-08-2008, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

here is a link to a picture and story to the buck. http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3196761&mpage=1&key=&#319676 1