Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Looking for Merriams >

Looking for Merriams

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking for Merriams

Old 03-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Spike

Default Looking for Merriams

Hi all, I'm looking to see if anyone has any cancellations or deals on a guided Merriam's turkey hunt with high success. It would be for me and my dad. Any offers would be great! Thanks.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:44 AM

Default RE: Looking for Merriams

sent you a p.m.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Spike

Might be able to help. You can do it for less than $100 a day. Over 50% success.

254-734-5340
Old 03-27-2008, 06:37 PM

check out www.doublekguides.com. i guide for Dave and his archery turkey hunts are awesome. we always have the Double Bull guys out, outdoor writers, TV shows, magazines, and opening weekend we got some Primos and Mossy Oak guys (or girls i hope) coming out.

not sure what your budget is...Dave charges $1000 for everything...meals & lodging and you can basically hunt until you fill out. i think we killed about 70 or 80 birds with bows last year.

email me your address and i'll send you a DVD of our archery turkey hunts.

you can also register to win a FREE HUNT from Double K on my website www.freehunt.com. you can win an antelope hunt or pheasant hunt, but if you would rather have a turkey hunt, just write that in the comments section.

Later, Vance F.
[email protected]

www.freehunt.com
www.doublekguides.com
www.outfitterlist.com
Old 03-28-2008, 08:57 PM

I have 3 day non-guided hunts on 5,000 private acres for $375 per hunter including loddging. The ranch is located in South Dakota and tags are available first come first serve.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Fork Horn

D[/b] & E Outfitters [/b]of Nebraska has the following hunts available.
Nebraska Merriam long beard spring Turkey hunts with guarantee Over-the-Counter Tags. Private land hunts on 13,000 acres. Huge flocks with many trophy Tom’s. For our spring 2006 hunts 18 hunters took 25 birds. We guarantee shot opportunities on our shotgun turkey hunts. If you don’t get an opportunity you come back on us next year for a turkey. Nebraska turkey population is at an all time high and tied for third highest in the nation. The 3-day hunt trespass rate is normally[/b] $600 and second turkey is $200. We are offering these hunts for $450.00 each hunter, no lodging or meals provided.[/b] However, there is a B & B or motel near by at reasonable rates.

Available Dates are :[/b]
Apr 18-20...5 openings
Apr25-27...2 openings
Apr 29 to May 1...4 openings
May 3-5...4 openings
May 10-12...6 openings
May 16-18...6 openings

Old 04-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

[/align]

Eastern Montana Merriam turkey hunts on private land. Spring season [/align](mid April-mid May) offers a two bird limit. Fall season (Sept-Dec15) [/align]offers a one bird limit.Lodging is in a cabin with hot showers and three [/align]meals served daily. They can take a maximum of 8 hunters at a time. [/align]

Their hunts are semi-guided to fully guided, helping you to be successful. [/align]Over the counter licenses will be available for purchase when you arrive [/align]in Montana. Featured on The Outdoor Channel with Babe Winkelman's [/align]Outdoor Secrets, this is truly a "Gobbler Hunt" you do not want to miss. [/align]

Call Toll Free 1-877-647-9926 or email [email protected]

[align=left][/align][align=center]

PRICES:[/align]

Spring Fully-Guided [/align]

3 Days[/align]

$1,200 [/align]

Spring Semi-Guided[/align]

3 Days[/align]

$900[/align]

Spring unguided[/align]

3 Days[/align]

$700[/align]

Turkey & Pheasant Combo[/align]

3 Days[/align]

$900-$1,500[/align]

Opportunity to hunt 2nd bird $250 extra[/align]

Includes: Lodging & Meals[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Old 04-04-2008, 08:44 PM

We have semi-guidedSouth Dakota turkey hunts on 5,000 private acres. I will charge you $300 per hunter and the state of South Dakota will get you for $100 each for the license and two tags. Tags are first come first serve and there are only small number left. Call me at 208-816-4245 and I can walk you through the process of buying the tags online. This is a 3 day hunt and includes lodging. Meals are on your own. This is a last minute special. I only have two hunters booked. I had tremendous response but did not book many at my normal price of $500/hunter. This is this ranch's first year offering turkey hunts to the public. It contains 4 miles of hardwood river bottoms lined with fields of alfalfa, grass, corn, oats, sudan grass, and crested wheat grass. I would like to get some hunters out there to spread the word so if you have group looking for a place to hunt contact me I'm ready to deal.