Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 honest guide at a value somewhere in the Midwest >

honest guide at a value somewhere in the Midwest

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

honest guide at a value somewhere in the Midwest

Old 01-14-2008, 02:40 PM

Default honest guide at a value somewhere in the Midwest

My father and I are looking for an honest guide at a value somewhere in the Midwest. Bowhunting on privet land with minimal outfitter pressure is a must. All we need is a walk of the property and topo map type info beforehand. I don’t need an outfitter standing over me telling me what to shoot and what not to shoot. The minimum size restrictions are good. If anyone other than outfitters have past success stories and or knows of somewhere/someone please let me know.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:47 PM

Default RE: honest guide at a value somewhere in the Midwest

Hu, My name is Brett Homer and i noticed you are looking for a place to go and hunt in the midwest that allows you to scout before hand and the freedom to move on your own to succeed. We offer all of that and for a reasonable price. We do have private farm lands that are either unpressured or has very minimal pressure depending upon the date you come to hunt. We do allow clients to come out in the spring to shed hunt, scout properties for deer sign and travel patterns, look for new or find their own stand sites. We do allow hunters to be just that HUNTERS! we don't hold your hand and want our clients to feel like the got to right and the freedom to hunt how they want to hunt. I know your probably tired of outfitters but i assure you we are trying to more of a hunting buddy than an outfitter. if you want take a look at our website www.backwoodswhitetails.com and if we sound like someone you'd be interested in hunting with, then give us a call. we are getting ready to do the outdoor show circut this month so if you are wanting top pick on properties and dates i urge you to not hesitate booking. once your book your hunt, you can come out and scout your property. Hope i didn't offend you by emailing you. thanks for your time, Brett
Old 01-14-2008, 04:28 PM
MNR
Spike

check us out andhunt without pressure http://rasmussenhuntingconsultants.tripod.com/nyonalakeoutfitters
Old 01-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Fork Horn

Please look at my web site and if I can tailor a hunt for you please let me know. Thanks, Randy www.huntsd.net
Old 01-15-2008, 08:58 AM

Call John Bostic 217-673-4136 or go to www.hunters-roost .com A small family owned outfitter. John a good guy and you can even go up in the spring on a shed hunt to look around the land at no cost
Old 01-15-2008, 10:18 AM

Chase,
We might have something you are interested in. We are located in south central Ohio. Please visit www.sunfishvalleyoutfitters.com

Check out our overflow hunts under our packaging link.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 01-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Spike

Check out Honey Creek Outfitters in North Missouri. 5000 acres of private land with extremely low hunting pressure. Go to www.honeycreekoutfitters.com or call Kevin Harris @ 660-359-5607.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:43 AM

I have a small outfitting buisness in southern Manitoba for archery only i only have 10 tags avalible each year and we minimal hunting presure I have a add on here Manitoba Whitetails 08 take a look if you like and i'll give referances
Old 01-16-2008, 01:47 PM

Iknow a nice spot in SE South Dakota along James River that has just what you are looking for. Call me if you are interested. Jeff 605-660-3337