Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 sportsmans guide, guide series hunting boots >

sportsmans guide, guide series hunting boots

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

sportsmans guide, guide series hunting boots

Old 09-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Typical Buck

Default sportsmans guide, guide series hunting boots

Anyone have a pair of the guide series boots that the sportsmans guide sells? I am in the market for a new pair of hunting boots. I have only bought and wore Rockies for the last like 10-12 years. I love my rocky boots but they seem to only last me 3-4 years before the soles seperate from the uppers and come off. Im thinking of trying another brand this year. Unfortuantely, money is pretty tight at the moment and hunting season is approaching very quickly. I was searching the sportsmans guide online and noticed that there guide series was very comparable to the higher end boots for half and sometimes a quarter the price.

I am considering a pair of their 2000 gram thinsulate, waterproof boots to replace my wore out rocky bearclaws. Anyone know about the quality of the sportsmans guide brand boots? How durable they are or comfortable and if they will last? They are only like 70 dollars compared to the 140 i was paying for rockies.
Any feedback on these boots would be very much appreciated.

Dave
Old 09-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: sportsmans guide, guide series hunting boots

Sorry just realized i posted in the classified forums, moderators feel free to move it , sorry for the mistake.