Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Suggestions for Argentina??? >

Suggestions for Argentina???

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Suggestions for Argentina???

Old 01-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Spike

Default Suggestions for Argentina???

Hey folks,
My wife and I have been invited to a wedding in Buenos Aires on 3/22, arriving on 3/20 and flying home on 3/26. We hope to join the wedding party afterwards for some wine tasting in Mendoza, roughly due West of BA a couple hours by plane. I'd like to do some bird hunting while I'm there, but wondering if anyone knows the area and if it holds waterfowl/upland? I assume there are at least dove/perdiz around, but would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks!
Biffstir
Old 01-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Suggestions for Argentina???

Call us toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email @ [email protected] if your looking for a paid guided hunt in Ar.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Fork Horn

Forget about the bird hunting. Enjoy the Country. Plan on experiencing some of thebest restaurants
you'll evereat at at some of the best prices you'll ever get.You'll spend a $100 a personfor a dining experiencethat in NYC or LA would cost you a $1000. Spend the time going out and partying and enjoying the town.No idea what you dosocially or your age butif you still like to go out at night with the wife and drink, dance etc forget about hunting. Only way you should spend time hunting is if you extend your trip down there which is really what you should do. When you spend that much time in an airplane you better spend more than 6 days in the place, I thinkat least two weekssince most of your time will be spent at a wedding. How many times do youfly to the opposite end of the earth? You need to hunt birds then book a trip to the midwest. Live a little, never met anyone who went there and didn't fall in love withthe place.Take care and enjoy.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Fork Horn

Plumas Wingshooting Outfitters in Entre Rios Argentina

[email protected]