Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Hunting Club in Nebraska >

Hunting Club in Nebraska

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Hunting Club in Nebraska

Old 01-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Spike

Default Hunting Club in Nebraska

Hi All,

I'm looking to start a hunting club in Nebraska that will have 10 - 12 members. I'm looking at several ranches right now in the 8,000 to 18,000 acre size range. The main game will be Mule Deer with some Whitetail, Antelope, Turkey, Upland birds & possibly some waterfowl. I'm hoping to have club members in place by March to purchase the lease on one or more of the ranches depending on the level of interest.

The club will put a QDM in place and plant some food plots. I'm trying to build a good group of guys / gals so we'll be able to bring our families along on some of the trips.

I will pick a ranch that has accomodations on the ranch that will be included in the lease so we won't have to worry about hotels and the extra expense of driving back and forth from town and eating out.

Archery tags for Deer and Antelope are OTC. Muzzleloader & Rifle Deer tags in any of the areas I'm looking at Don't sell out until Oct or Nov if they sell out at all.

Antelope Rifle and Muzzleloader tags will take some preference points to draw a tag.

After talking with several guides / outfitters and a wildlife biologist for the state I believe we can get onto some big 26"+ Mulies in the counties I'm looking at. 150 Class Whitetails should not be ucommon either.

Archery hunters will have nice long seasons to hunt. Check out the Nebraska Parks and Recreation website for License and tag costs.

The Club membership will be $ 3,000 per hunter. There will be no trophy fee's or any initiation fee's. Club members will have access to the property for all hunting seasons and possibly year round.

The club will have a strict ATV policy as to not scare the game off the ranch.

Please feel free to email me at:
[email protected] with your contact information and best time to reach you.

Thank you.