Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Argentina Fur and Feather >

Argentina Fur and Feather

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Argentina Fur and Feather

Old 07-22-2008, 12:31 PM

Default Argentina Fur and Feather

At Detail Company Adventures weare constantly working to bring our clients the very best in wingshooting, big game, and fishing from across the globe. We have been in business for over thirty years, and have been sending hunters to Argentina for the last 25.

- What sets us apart is that we own no lodges and we are not the sole booking agents into any one lodge. We tailor your hunts to fit your needs, whether its New Zealand or Argentina, Uruguay Pigeons or Whitetails in Texas.

- Each of our lodges must meet our approval, I do not work with any outfitter I have not hunted with personally. If they don't then we don't work with them. Simple as that.

- Best of all our services are paid for by the outfitter. You can bok direct and set - up your own transfers, airfare, hotels, etc. Or you can have us do it.

We have some great specials going on right now, for Argentina wingshooting and big game as well as some roar dates for the Huge New Zealand Red Stag. Feel free to call, email, write, or go to the Website. www.detailcompany.com

Good Shooting,

Paul Anderson