Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 looking for Whitetails >

looking for Whitetails

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

looking for Whitetails

Old 01-13-2007, 08:11 AM

Default looking for Whitetails

TV and video host / hunter looking for great do it your self destinations and hunting freinds. I am mainly looking for whitetail destinations that have big whitetails. Could offer a chance to be involved in video making, promotions, and new friends.
Im just getting started in the filming craze. I was featured on Whitetail addictions TV show last season featuring my 04 Iowa hunt and my sons S.E. Wisconsin hunt, and have been asked back this year to show my 05 Buffalo county hunt for the14 pointer.
I am also working with a proffessional editor on releaseing a series of videos. The future looks bright, but the hunting in my home area has gone sour do to over killing in fear of CWD. Looks like road trips are my future.
[email protected]
Old 01-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: looking for Whitetails

What time of year are you wishing to video/hunt? I have a great area that holds a lot of whitetails and turkeys, and some very nice bucks. I'm located in North Mo., Harrison Co. and have plenty of ground to hunt. Buckventures has done some filming nearby. My website is www.hiddenvalleyhuntingllc.com
Old 01-13-2007, 08:36 PM

I would be interested in hunting anytime during bow deer season. Especially early season or Rut.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Fork Horn

That would be the best time for my lease, early season, Sept. 15 into the Nov. rut which is supposed to peak about the time rifle season starts. after that it gets kind of crazy around here. My lease is pretty quiet up until then and no one can drive in until the crops come out just before rifle season. there will certainly be some bowhunters around but they don't make noise or spook deer if they can help it.We are working on fences and access roads this spring and cutting down on the number of access points so we can control who gets in and out better. In fact, no clients can drive in, our insurance won't allow it and we figure we can shuttle people in and deer out, ourselves. The farmers are in and out in two days and don't bother much. I kind of like to be around when they pick corn to see what was hiding in there. Also we will get some food plots in, to hopefully concentrate the herd in certain areas.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:05 AM

It might be better for you, if I came early season because most of your cliants would probably prefer rut. Email me your phone number.