Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Custom turkey calls >

Custom turkey calls

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Custom turkey calls

Old 12-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Custom turkey calls

Hey gang,
I can hand turn you a custom pot turkey call. You can pick from over 15 woods and numerous calling surfaces. The current wood I am working with now is walnut, hickory, poplar, oak, honey locust, birch, mulberry, ash, sycamore, cherry, maple, and some others. In exotics I have zebra wood, padauk, osage orange, purple heart and some others. The calling surfaces you can choose from are smoked glass, glass, crystal, green aluminum, black aluminum, aluminum, slate and I have a little supply of copper available. Each call is hand turned for its own unique sound. Call comes with striker and the poy has its own custom brand of a turkey track. If there is something I dont have ask I will make it. My regular calls are $30 and the exotics are $40. Add $5 bucks shipping and $5.00 more for copper calling surface. Thanks everyone!
Adam
[/align]