Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Irish Setter Buck Tracker Knee Boot's - Size 10W >

Irish Setter Buck Tracker Knee Boot's - Size 10W

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Irish Setter Buck Tracker Knee Boot's - Size 10W

Old 09-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Spike

Default Irish Setter Buck Tracker Knee Boot's - Size 10W

$60.00 - shipped to anywhere in the lower US.

I bought these boots 3 months ago brand new. I've never worn them outside. Today, I put them on and walked around (inside), and realized that they are about a 1/2 size or a size too big for me. They are beautiful boots, leather boots and I hate to part with them, but I want something that fits me properly. They are:

SIZE: 10 W (wide)

Here's the manufacture's description:

Description:

800-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation kicks up the 810 a significant notch in the Whitetail Tracker™ collection. Irish Setter’s Outdoor Knee Boots are extremely lightweight, abrasion resistant, and breathable. In addition to Thinsulate™, the 810 features UltraDry™ construction for long-lasting comfort and performance, with waterproof ScentBan™ leather and footbed. A steel shank provides support, and the adjustable gusset with Quick-Lok accommodates a wide range of calf sizes. The aggressive carbon rubber outsole is cushioned with a tri-layer polyurethane midsole.

Features: Waterproof Tec-Tuff™ Mossy Oak® Break-up® leather w/ ScentBan™Mossy Oak® Break Up® Camo nylon fabricIrish Setter UltraDry™ waterproof system800-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra insulationMoisture-wicking nylon liningScentBan™ moisture-wicking comfort footbedWhitetail Tracker Air Bob carbon rubber outsoleAggressive Bullseye Air Bob & Broadhead Air Bob treadWeight: 4 lbs. 5 ounces

Old 09-18-2008, 07:05 AM
Spike

Default RE: Irish Setter Buck Tracker Knee Boot's - Size 10W

Make me an offer!