Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Sportsmans Guide? >

The Sportsmans Guide?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Sportsmans Guide?

Old 09-17-2007, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default The Sportsmans Guide?

So i ordered one of their magazines... i was just wondering if anyone bought from here? how do they sell stuff for cheap like they do? anyone got any answers im sorta curious on this one...

Ryan.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The Sportsmans Guide?

Typically it's last years models..they buy in bulk and pass some savings along. They have good customer service and a fair refund policy.

If you find something you like in the catalog by all means trust them to deliver what was advertised.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:14 AM

Great company, quick delivery.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Often times, they have discontinued stuff that makes it cheaper. BUT everything that I've gotten from them has been good quality and good prices.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Like Gr8 said,

Mostly closeouts, last year's stuff, old camo patterns. But if you aren't picky (who needs
this year's camo on boots?), you can get some good deals. Not everything is cheaper and some
of the stuff is gimmicky, but I usually thumb through the catalog.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Typically it's last years models..they buy in bulk and pass some savings along. They have good customer service and a fair refund policy.

If you find something you like in the catalog by all means trust them to deliver what was advertised.
I agree, I've had nothing but great dealing with them. I've purchased several things over the years and even belonged to the "club". Be prepared tho, once you order, you'll never have to request a catalog again. It's more good reading in the man cave or throne tho.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've made several purchases and I am a satisfied customer.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I agree, I've had nothing but great dealing with them. I've purchased several things over the years and even belonged to the "club". Be prepared tho, once you order, you'll never have to request a catalog again. It's more good reading in the man cave or throne tho.
All the same for me. I'm actually a club member right now and have made several purchases.Everything has been delivered and performed as promised
Old 09-17-2007, 11:02 AM

I buy from them and I am very happy. I have found that if you get on their e-mail list, you can get some great deals. Here is my most recent example. I just bought a Mossy Oak shirt for $9.97. If you search the site, it comes up at $14.97 (e-mail deals are ususally lower priced). Plus in a different e-mail, I received a coupon for $5 off shipping, so it was shipped for $0.99. Therefore, I got a shirt that I saw for $25 last year for $10.96 including shipping.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

Ditto to everyones comments, never had any issues with them

Quick Reply: The Sportsmans Guide?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.