Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

moultrie game camera????

Old 09-21-2004, 01:04 AM

Default moultrie game camera????

I have a moultrie game camera.[:'(] I can not get it to work when i put it in case & close it up. The camera works when you hit the camera test button , the laser aim works when you are testing your aim & when you wave your hand in front of it the red sensor light will come on but it doesn't take a picture.[:@] Does anybody know what might be the problem? I have had this thing since x-mas last year & haven't gotten to put it in the woods yet![>:] Any advise or help would be greatly appreciated.[color=#00FF66]
Old 09-23-2004, 03:14 PM

Default RE: moultrie game camera????

I have the same camera and it works fine. Do you have the switch way on the left (inside) on test mode? In test mode it will only flash the red light on front not take a pic. Also put the delay time on one min. at first or it will take longer before it will take a pic. I hope this helps.
Old 09-23-2004, 04:10 PM

Default RE: moultrie game camera????

We finally just put it out the other day because i had been reading it would read a temp. difference before it takes the picture. So we decided just to try it. I went back last evening to check my feeder & there was a big bore walking up to my feeder right as he got up there to it the camera flased & took a picture & while he was looking towards the flash I got a good shot at him. He dressed out at about 175 or 200 lbs. Thanks for the reply though.