Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

asat camo

Old 11-23-2003, 03:56 PM

Default asat camo

does any1 live int the midwest use asat camo. Because i' m thinking about getting it and just wondering how it works thanks
Old 11-24-2003, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: asat camo

I use ASAT here in Michigan with great results. It works best on big game animals like deer, elk, etc. It can also be used for turkey and waterfowl hunting as well.
For deer hunting, only a few other patterns can match ASAT' s performance. Predator' s " Fall Brown and Fall Gray" and Sticks-N- Limbs. These patterns take advantage of the way deer and similar animals see. These Silhouette Distorting patterns work far better than Blend In type patterns overall. Wearing these patterns allows more freedom of movement by the hunter. You are also afforded to use way less or no cover for consealment. You won' t believe the results unless you actually witness it.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: asat camo

I live in Illinois and am planning on getting it for next season. Can' t wait to try it out. It sounds like awesome stuff!