Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
#1 Product You Wish Was on Market >

#1 Product You Wish Was on Market

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

#1 Product You Wish Was on Market

Old 03-16-2014, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

C'mon Tundra, you've been around long enough to know how these things go...

Guys come in here all the time and do "market research" trying to come up with a better mousetrap (like the "new forum idea" with the succss rate algorithm, or other random-@ss motives, like the engineering students in the archery section or the archaeology student in Whitetail section right now), they ask a few questions trying to get inspiration for a new product or service, then leave.

It's a difference in actually contributing to outdoor sports, versus leaching off of it. Sportsmen that find their way here would tend to stick around. Someone trying to get rich quick on a new product won't.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Spike

A Deer track gps that showed you where the most recent deere tracks were
Old 04-17-2014, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Maybe already happened -3D Printing

A manufacturer, gun and archery bow company, old parts company, replacing old parts from discontinued gun and archery bows. Parts would never go out of supply with 3D printing parts.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:29 AM
Spike

I think you should find out and buy a rifle and a scope for hunts
Old 04-21-2014, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Arrow tracking device.....preferably something that would come off the arrow as it passed through an animal but even if it didn't it would help recover a lot of non pass through animals.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:38 PM
Spike

Berber Fleece Blaze Orange Gore-Tex (or something comparable, waterproof and breathable) coat, and pants or bib, that was REALLY quiet.

AND, I would like to see the Savage 99 brought back, either by Savage or licensed to someone else, as long as it was made as good as it use to be.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I would like to see a camo pattern for Pine and cedar swamps instead of all that oak and maple stuff.

Some packaged scent, like a car air freshener, and little pockets in my camo to place that cedar scent pack.

Al