Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
#1 Product You Wish Was on Market >

#1 Product You Wish Was on Market

Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

#1 Product You Wish Was on Market

Old 12-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Fork Horn

@ Alsatian... nice... i want one of those.

i want a 2 pound scoped bow that's accurate and deadly at 200+ yards and tracking arrows that shoot around trees. oh, and i want a bubble that makes me invisible, silent, bullet proof, and warm (WITH the optional "death ray" package). it needs flight capability also, but we can install that part in the off season.

to go, please...
Old 12-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

WindStopper pants. I've got 2 of the tops but I've never seen a pair of pants. That would be nice for those cold breezy mornings.
Old 12-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by rockytop
A night before or first thing in the morning pill that makes you go to the bathroom as soon as you wake up. No more trasping through the woods and right before you get to the stand your bowels go into the ram dump mode.
And might as well throw in Bullcamps idea too, any remaining gas would be flavored with whatever the local wildlife are eating.
I second that!! lol
Old 01-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jakeman3327
Something that makes it so you can walk silently through the woods would be pretty cool. If you could put something on the bottom of your boots that dampened the sound of the leaves or something.
Deer hair sole covers. Been using them for years. Read it in an "outdoorsman's manual" when I was a little kid, made some in high school. They don't last long, since deer hair is hollow and brittle, but they do very well to keep your footfalls quiet on dry grass and leaves.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Wayspr
None that work as marketed.
Originally Posted by NjHunter85
primos makes a blood tracking light
Reiterating here...

None that work as marketed... Not even the Primos light...
Old 01-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Spike

Hunting/camo pants for the ladies that come in long lengths and small sizes! I need a size 2 with 36" inseam. That has been impossible to find. There are a lot of us long legged thin girls and it's a choice of either too big or too short. (or both)

While I'm on the subject...don't just "Pink it and Shrink it". Finding a blaze orange vest sized for a girl is about impossible also. I have a youth size vest that is passable but unlike when I was 14... a young boy and I now differ greatly in proportions!

The items I have managed to find work pretty well with multiple layers for the colder fall/winter deer hunts...but spring turkey may be a different story. Ah well...better get myself a good belt and some taller hiking boots.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:57 AM
Spike

A ban on all velco closures on hunting gear.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by KingArthur
A ban on all velco closures on hunting gear.
I second that. If it's got Velcro I don't buy it.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by outdoorsman67
that boot thing would be pretty cool.
Wear oversized thick socks outside your boots
Old 03-15-2014, 10:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

op disappeared?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.