Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Double Bull - T2

Old 02-17-2009, 05:03 PM

Default Double Bull - T2

Looking for advice, anyone used them? Likes/Dislikes etc. Thanks
Old 02-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Spike

Default RE: Double Bull - T2

Hey Campberry - I've owned several brands of blinds. The DoubleBull blinds are, in my opinion, the best by far. The material is very thick, one of the only brands with a flat black interior (better for you to black out against in the dark than the camo interior most have), the material is very quiet in the wind, no flapping around like the nylon blinds.

Now if you get the Matrix - there is a definite learning curve to putting up and taking down the Matrix. Watch the video about 5 times. Practice putting it up in your house a LOT. In short, be sure to put it up by popping up the near wall first (Do not pop the roof first on open or you'll break a side wall rod). BE sure to pop the roof down first to take it down. Consider ordering a couple of extra rods to keep in the truck. The first few years I had mine I broke rods pretty regular. Not so much the last few years now that I watched the video instructions a few times.

Edit - Note I see you specifically asked about the T2. Have it also. Not as much room on the inside, doesn't have as good a window visibility as the Matrix. T2 is much lighter though.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:02 AM

Default RE: Double Bull - T2

thanks, was having trouble finding any kind of review on the T2, for some reason basspro is selling them for $169 on there website. Figured it was worth a try could almost buy 3 for the price of one dark horse, list price is $450 now