Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do I really need a double bull? >

Do I really need a double bull?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do I really need a double bull?

Old 07-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

Default Do I really need a double bull?

Do I really need a $400 double bull or will a $100 blind work just as good? I would like to buy a Double Bull Matrix but it is way to expensive for my budget.I will be using the blind for deer and turkeys. Can you recommend a good blind for around $100.

Thanks

Die Hard
Old 07-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Do I really need a double bull?

I use a ameristep doghouse blind and it works fine for me. With only one person in it theres plenty of room to shoot and move around. I prefer the break up camo over the new tangle camo pattern. In my experience the animals do too.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use a Ground Maxx and i love it!
Old 07-22-2007, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got a double bull 360 this year used it a lot in turkey season and love it. The price is high but the quality is the top of the line, there are a lot of good blinds out there. When you look at them check and see how the windows open, velcrow is very loud and so are zippers. Happy hunting.
Old 07-22-2007, 06:26 PM

No....what you really need to do is contact buckeyebuckhntr and order one of his blinds.....They are top shelf, as is he. And for about half the cost of a DB....
Old 07-22-2007, 06:43 PM

honestly I would say double bull. They are the best quality blinds on the market not to mention there are some dealers that sell them a little cheaper.

i have used just about every blind on the market.

rick
Old 07-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use Ameristeps and have no problem with them. We got a gobbler on video from it this year.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: thehairlessone

honestly I would say double bull. They are the best quality blinds on the market not to mention there are some dealers that sell them a little cheaper.

i have used just about every blind on the market.

rick
I agree with thehairlessone, they are top of the line and the best to hunt out of. They will last twice as long as any other blind out there, thus saving money in the long run. I bought mine for $325 ($352 tax included) at a local gun supply company.
Old 07-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've hunted out of cheaper blinds and they pale in comparison to the quality of Double Bull. You can buy a cheap blind then when you need to replace it after a couple seasons of use you can go buy a DB and wish you had done it the first time.... or you can get the best in the first place! We use both the T5 and the Matrix and they are in a class all by themselves in quality materials andconstruction as well asset-up. I keep hearing that they have an all new blind coming outsoon and I plan on adding that to my collection as well. Good luck
Old 07-22-2007, 10:13 PM

I use GroundMaxx and I am pleased with the shoot thru windows it really dosent effect flight with normal broadheads...

But the archery-shop owner my friend uses double bull and it's simple the best...Also the predator camo pattern rocks I mean its on fire... Deer,Elk,Bear {I pretty sure},Other hoofed animals are normally color blind with predator they work in mass with the light tan and black branches it looks like a bush they can see partually thrugh,If you get the spring color pattern they blend in extremely well for turkey.

If you want to see a review of predator clothing I have against brush go to my linked website it has ma testing it out on review page.[8D]

Quick Reply: Do I really need a double bull?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.