Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

holo graphic scope

Old 12-05-2002, 07:00 PM

Default holo graphic scope

Has anyone used this holo sight on a shotgun.I was going to go with a low power scope but I would love your imput on the holo graphic site if you have one on your gun. Thanks
Old 12-27-2002, 10:37 AM

Default RE: holo graphic scope

The Bushnell holographic sight is good. My example is not for a shotgun, but indicative of what a good holographic sight can do for you.

My son and I were at the range on a very hot day; it was a very slow day. Everyone else was inside, in the air conditioning.

The Rangemaster pulled out a Colt Anaconda, caliber .44 Magnum, with a Holosight on it. He said, "Who wants to shot with me? You get three shots, I get three shots."

Not knowing any better, I volunteered.

Slow firing, not timed, I outshot the Rangemaster with his own gun, with a three-round group you could put a quarter over.

It was the first time I had ever fired a .44 Magnum. I attribute my success to the Holosight.

Leslie Nordman